Festival Season

June 1st, Children’s Day (LOL), and I went with my groupie to Rock in Rio.  Not bad for my first experience at summer festivals. In general I didn't like the line up, only the electronic tent, because it had dj’s that I liked a lot.
After an exhaustive day at school I walked up the avenue (what matters is that it was close enough) and there I was! Well, I liked everything because I stayed with my people and had much fun, we simply went crazy, jumping and screaming like an ordinary girl at "stupid concerts", it was worth it. In this big open space I saw friends that I hadn't seen for a long time (I was surprised) and at the end of the night my legs were shaking from exhaustion.

 Bea & me at sunset Stage
Me & Sis. Sónia with SWAG at Ivente Sangalo's show


P.s - we forgot our cameras so our phones saved us!! And... sorry my beautiful people , but the other pics look terrible.


1 comentário: